5 Ways to Generate More B2B Deals
As global markets change and become more "local" so the demands on B2B will increase to meet these new opportunities. However, do it right and the reward of increased sales can be achieved. Consider some of these ...
- 25% of a salesperson's time is spent doing research - not only is this a massive resource cost on a collective basis to businesses around the world, but were you to provide comprehensive information that was easy to find and on which to make a buying decision together with an easy purchasing process in a single place and rather than scouring the world, the salesperson will see your commerce site as a preferred source.
- Google does not generate B2B deals - Google will direct a lead to your commerce site, what happens at your site is what will close deals. The better the decision making tools, the better the information provided and the simpler and friendlier the user experience, the more likelihood there will be of a deal being concluded.
- Only 35% of B2B social branding generates sales - Business makes buying decisions based on information, solution building, price and numerous other factors. If you consider that 65% of the sales are generated by these factors, then your B2B Commerce site and systems must provide the features to deliver the relevant content to your visitors.
- BRIC is growing rapidly - Use your B2B Commerce platforms to expand your business to the largest growing economies (Brasil, Russia, India and China). While your B2B Commerce platform needs to support localized payment, language and service needs, B2B offers you a way to enter these markets and to generate new opportunities.
- Use Multiple Channels - It is a global multi-channel road ahead to reach more customers through more touch points. Expanding your B2B allows you to go-to-market using traditional and emerging sales channels like resellers, on-line stores, subscriptions, in-product consumption, AppStores, social purchasing and mobile commerce.